blank
blank

Compassion

Monday, December 1, 2008

Introducing ~ Heather

I’m the mother to four great kids, three girls and a boy. I am an eclectic homeschooler and I love teaching and learning beside my children. I love writing and feel that it is a gift that God has given me and a calling that I want to use to honor Him. I will be writing for Get Real with God~Inspirations for Moms here at Totally Tots. I hope you take time to read and gather biblical insight that we can apply to our lives as mothers. My blogs are at: From Tiny To Teen ~ homeschool product reviews, my homeschool adventures, this is my main blog. Babies & Ballpoint Pens ~ school, home, and reviews, and Novelized ~ this is where I explore my writing. Lots of samples of my writing and novel excerpts are here. If you love to read, please check this out. I'd love for you to stop by and get to know me.

No comments: