blank
blank

Compassion

Monday, December 1, 2008

Introducing ~ Jenn

I am a Christian and I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! I am striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman! I am happily married to my best friend who is a wonderful man who seeks the Lord with all his heart. I am the homeschooling mama of five little ones; one girl and four boys. Our sole princess (KJ) is 6 years old. All of our boys came in sets of two! My oldest set of twins (DC & JJ) are 4 years old and the youngest set (JI & TJ) are 2 years old. I love spending time together as a family (all seven of us). The kiddos always keep us laughing! Prior to having children I was a high school math teacher. I have my BA in Math and a Masters degree in Education. In my "spare" time I enjoy scrap-booking, though blogging seems to be taking its place. I currently have three blogs. Mama Jenn is my family/homeschool/craft/everything blog. "Brown Like Me" is a book review blog featuring books with "brown" characters. The Homeschool Resource List is a collection of all the free online resources that I have found for homeschoolers.

Here on Totally Tots, I will be contributing to the Simply Made and Once Upon a Book features. I am thrilled to be part of Totally Tots and I look forward to seeing how the Lord will use this awesome site to bless other moms as it has so blessed me!


No comments: