blank
blank

Compassion

Friday, May 8, 2009

Terrific Tot Sites ~ Tot School Highlights

Most of you know that I host a feature on my other blog called Tot School. If you are one who doesn't know that, you can go here to read more about it!
Recently Tot School has really grown, and is up to over 30 moms participating (linking up) each week! I don't always have time to visit every blog (I used to and will in the future again!), but I do visit many and am so inspired by them! Some are really standing out to me and I would love to showcase them for you over here!

I want to begin by sharing about some of the moms who have younger tots, as I get the most emails about this age group-wondering what to do with them!!! Look no further, I have a few amazing blogs to share with you, starting with Wilson Ramblings...

Little Nathan is 17 months old and his Mommy provides him with SO many great learning opportunities each week!!! If you have a tot around Nathan's age, be sure to visit, and frequent this amazing blog. You are bound to be inspired too!

Here's just a few of the things Nathan has done recently...


Be sure to visit Wilson Ramblings for many more ideas!

No comments: