blank
blank

Compassion

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Introducing ~ Cindy

image

I am a homeschooling mom to Emily (7) and Aiden (3) and wife to my best friend, Rick.  We've been married for 18 years. 

Before becoming a stay at home mom, I worked as a Human Resources Officer at a bank.  After the birth of our daughter, Emily, God truly changed my heart and showed me that working 50 hours a week was not what my family needed.   

Blogging has become my creative outlet.  I have just as much fun as the kids making crafts and creating fun, hands on ways for them to learn. You can find me blogging at Along The Way.

I am so excited to be part of Totally Tots! I’ll be joining up with Jolanthe for the Now I Know My ABC’s posts and can’t wait to share some of the fun crafts we’ve been creating.

Cindy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!

Sandy said...

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

looking forward to your posts!

Michelle Gibson said...

Fun! You two will make a great team! =)