blank
blank

Compassion

Friday, July 16, 2010

In My Heart ~ “Ask, Seek, Knock”

Ask, Seek, Knock {Matthew 7: 7-8} is #3 from Seeds of Courage,

Ask Seek

We are excited to share that additional printables are now being created for each Seeds verse! In addition to the large page sections of the verse, you will now find…

Full Page Verse Printable…image

Verse Mini Book {which could also be cut into mini flash cards to have kids put the verse in order}…image

Copy Work Tracers {print & cursive}image

Copy Work Sheets…image

Full Verse Coloring Pages…image

Find these printables here!

The 2 previous verses are also updated with all of these fun new items, you can find Verse 1 here, and Verse 2 here.

Visit the main Seeds Family Worship Printables page here.

Visit Seeds Family Worship to learn more about their ministry here!

Simple verse cards from Seeds, and also a verse memorization checklist can be found here on their site!

image

5 comments:

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

My kids and I are LOVING these Seeds of Courage printables. The new stuff makes it that much sweeter!

Philippians 4:6-7 came at the perfect time for my 2-year-old, who struggles with fear due to his amazing imagination. We've even been using the cat (Do not be afraid) card as a reminder and he loves reciting the verse for comfort!

Thank you!

Katrina said...

These are amazing - I just ordered Seeds of Courage, and THEN stumbled across your printables. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for making it even easier to help get the Word in my little boys' hearts. :)

Anonymous said...

These look so awesome! Thanks so much for the post!

Wonder Mom said...

I am IN LOVE with the Seeds of Worship CD's and all of the printables you have created to go with the songs!  We are using them for our Bible Memory this year.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for making all of them!

(I was wondering, though, where is the 4th printable for this verse- the "For everyone asks receives" visual printable?  Am I missing where you put it?)

Carisa said...

I will ask Valerie to look into it. Is the link possibly hidden via Firefox? I notice many pages look whacky to me now that Firefox has updated. Then links are there-some are just covered up :(